Weather: 70 degrees, humid and partly cloudy
PAX: Maize, Short Story, Adjective, State, Woolly Dutchman, Clancy, Optimus, Bubblebee, Headlock, FNG Spencer, Snaphook, Khaki, Brickyard, Faceoff, Zamboni, Teddy Bear, Motorboat, Logger
F3 Core Principles reviewed and Disclaimer given
- 20 – SSH
- 10 – Windmills
- 10 – Imperial Walker
- 10 – Seal Jacks
- 10 – Weedpickers
- Mosey to rockpile and pick a rock
- Kettle Bell Swings
- J-Curl w/rock
- Butt Walk 10′ forward (you’d have to be there)
- Butt Walk 10′ backward
- AG Walk 10′ Back
- AG Walk 10′ Forward
- Pike Pulse
- Rinse and repeated 2 more times
- 30 – Dirty Hook-up (with some pause and holds
- 20 – Imperial Squat Walker
- Balls to the wall at level, 45, 90, 45, level (repeated 3 times)
- Clockwise Halo’s ~ 5 times
- Counterclock Halo’s ~ 5 times
- 20 – Cossak Squats
- Mary – on your side, ankles never get closer than 12″ apart
- Up and down
- Front Kick
- Back Kick
- Flip sides and repeat cycle.
Moleskin: Mumblechatter was giggly as we did the butt walk. Extremely challenging, which I expected and it was fun to see everyone else try it. Most had to cheat, including the Q. A few of these bordered on the “don’t q it if you can’t do it”.
Today wasn’t hard in a traditional sense – more unique than anything and that was the challenging part. Range of motion was a key factor in most of the morning – some of us are lacking in that department. If you are sore in strange place tomorrow, you are welcome.
Much love – Thanks Men!