Let’s get better together!
Weather: 72 clear sky
Pax posted: 6
Warm up: IC
• 10 Windmills
• 10 Weed Pickers
• 10 SSH
• 10 Arm Circles
Slowsey to a further spot!
Thang: Trivia Heavy Pack (60lbs)
– Get it right and do exercise and Q carries pack, get it wrong (don’t get it wrong!) and Pax carries the pack!
• 10/25 merkins-What is the birth name of the Founders of F3? Co-Founders are David Redding “Dredd” and Tim Whitmire “OBT”.
• 20/40 Mountain Climbers-What was the date of the first workout? 1/1/2011.
• 20/40 Lunges-When was Chirp Chirp’s first post? January 17, 2020
• 10/25 Step ups-4 part question! Define;
• COT, EH, Splashing merlot, & CSAUP!
• 5/10 Stair laps-What are the 5 core principles of F3? Free, Open to all Men, Held Outdoors, Peer Lead, and Ends with COT!
• 10/15 Burpees-2 part: What is the significance of Campos? Where did the name Campos come from? Campos was a workout program held every Saturday at Freedom Park, where Dredd & OBT met! The name came from bi-lingual signs posted all over the park (campos means field).
• 5/10 Motivator-How many Pax posted on the very first workout of F3 on 1/1/11? 35 men showed up!!
• 3/10 Bear Crawl-What are the 5 AO names for F3 Indianapolis? Hill, Grizzly, Pit, E-Z, & Blackcat.
• 30/50 Plank Jacks-What is defined as “The Problem” per Dredd and OBT? (SadClown Syndrome). According to the book, this came from the Sopranos. Mosey back to start for Mary!
• 15 flutter kicks
• 15 Low Dolly
• 15 American Hammers
Moleskin: We learned a lot about F3 thanks to the “Freed to Lead” book! Q hopes everyone had a good workout while gaining some great knowledge about F3 and what we are actually about! Be a HIM and lead your peers, while growing! CHIRP CHIRP
Nam-O-Rama & Prayers
Love you guys!