9 Pax posted for some above average December weather.
- Crabby PO (QIC)
- Leg stretching
- Arm Stretching
- Grass Pickers IC x 10
- LBAC X 10 Forward and Backward
- Alternating Shoulder Taps IC X 10
- Motivator from 5
Mosey to the Happy Place.
Exercising to some music.
- Bring Sally Up. – Song “Flower” by Moby. Start with your chest on the ground, and enjoy it because your chest shouldn’t touch the ground again until the song is over. When the song says “Bring Sally Up” the Pax will be in the Merkin up position, and “Bring Sally Down” the Pax will be in the Merkin down position. Continue throughout the song.
- Proud Mary – Performed to “Proud Mary” by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Perform Big Boy Situps until “Rolling”, switch to Gas Pumps for each “Rolling”, then to Flutter kick after “Rolling”, then back to Gas Pumps during “Rolling”, then back to Big Boy Situps. Repeat til song ends.
- Thunderstruck – “Thunderstruck” by ACDC. PAX complete 1 standard Dip for every “thunder!” that is heard in the song. Hold Dip position during the rest of the song.
- Bodies Hit the Floor – This is done to the song Bodies by Drowning Pool. Start in plank position. When the song says “Let The Bodies Hit The Floor” do a Donkey Kick. When the song counts (1, 2, 3, 4) do a Merkin. Always plank when not doing Donkey Kicks or Merkins.
- Jump Jump – Done to the song “Jump” by Kris Kross. Every time you hear “Jump” do a Jump Squat. Hold Al Gore for the rest of the time.
- Chumbaburpee – To the song, Tubthumper by Chumbawumba, start with SSH at beginning of song, then every time they say, “I get knocked down, but i get up again” you do a burpee. While not doing burpees, you are continuously doing SSH.
- Get Lucky or not so much – Listen to “Get Lucky” by Daft Punk, and every time they say “get lucky” do a Crunchy Frog. Hold V-Sit position during the rest of the song.
- LBC’s IC x 25
Mosey to Flag.
Well the dreaded post holiday workout has come and gone with no Merlot splashes as some were predicting. YHC designed the workout around exercises set to songs. In reflection I don’t really care to do that ever again. Here are a few reasons why: Sally sucks, Big boys suck, Thunderstruck with dips suck, burpees suck, and v-sit sucks. With that being said 9 Pax gave their best effort this morning. So cheers to that. Also Jay-Z still has some grievances towards his bro-in-law.